Monday – All Tracks 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Tuesday – All Tracks 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Wednesday – Closed for Prep
Thursday – Closed for Prep
Friday – Vet 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. | Main 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Saturday – Vet 9 a.m. -4 p.m. | Main 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Sunday – Vet 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. | Main 9 a.m. -3 p.m.
* Gates open at 8 a.m. *
Riding Ability: Beginner/Intermediate/Expert
Bike Size: 125cc and below
Ages: 15 and below
The Kids track is for kids of all riding ability. There are safe jumps, it’s wide and has big bowl corners. Please remember this track is meant for kids and beginner riders.
Riding Ability: Beginner/Intermediate
Bike Size: 65cc and up
The Vet track is a tamed down version of the Main track. It has smaller jumps and obstacles. It’s the perfect track for riders who can ride tracks well and for riders just learning how to jump and corner.
Riding Ability: intermediate/expert/pro
Bike Size: 65cc and up
The Main track is built with bigger jumps and obstacles than the other tracks at Fox Raceway. Usually faster and more skilled riders use the Main track.
- Camping is allowed ONLY in the designated camping areas.
- No campfires during RED Flag Warnings and only at the discretion of the Fire Department.
- All campfires must be wood fires ONLY, and in portable fire pits no larger than 3 ft in diameter.
- No dumping of holding tanks.
- No washing of RVs, no oil changes or repairs allowed at campground.
- No fireworks or weapons of any kind.
- All campers must stay within the designated camping area between the hours of 6pm and 8am.
- Absolutely no riding of any kind on any of the tracks between the hours of 6pm and 8am.
- What you bring in, you take out! Please do not leave trash or household items of any kind when you exit the property.
- We realize that dogs are an important part of families that have them and they are allowed here. We do require that they be on a leash at all times and that you clean up after them.
- Quiet hours are between 10pm and 6am.
- Check-out time for campers is 7pm. You must pack up and exit the property by that time on the day you check-out.
- Rider wristbands must be purchased at time of check-in for all days of reserved camping time. No refunds will be given should you decide to leave early.
- Please be considerate of all fellow campers and Fox Raceway security and staff.
All camping reservations are non-refundable. $35 per night. By reserving you confirm that you have read and accept the Fox Raceway overnight camping rules. Failure to follow these rules can/will result in removal from the Fox Raceway property and possible revocation of camping privileges.
Please contact us (760) 891-3570 to make reservation.
12799 California Highway 76
Pala, CA 92059