The Fox Raceway National is this weekend! Looking forward to hosting the 2nd Stop of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship. We hope to see this weekend!
Here are some details for this weekend that will help answer some questions you may have and make your experience the best it can be here at Fox Raceway.
Click Links below for:
We have made some big improvements for parking in preparation for the Fox Raceway National. As you can see on this map, Magee Road will be the primary entrance for general fan parking. You will be directed to drive past the Main Entrance gate and take your next left onto Magee Road. Racers, team members and Will Call will enter thru the Fox Raceway main entrance. Saturday Parking Fee: $10/vehicle
Race fans will park and be directed to one of two ticketing centers to purchase event passes and enter the Raceway. For pre-purchased tickets please print them on your own printer and bring with you to the track or access them on your mobile device to be scanned.
- Saturday Parking Fee: $10/vehicle
- Gates open Thursday @ Noon and close midnight to 6 am daily. Please plan accordingly.
- Be prepared to show credentials at all security checkpoints
- General Information: located at the Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Will Call: located in tent across the road from Pro Gate/Gate 2 (Friday 9am-5pm & Saturday 7am-2pm)
- First Aid: located at Ambulance Station on Amateur Side B
- Security: headquartered at Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Lost & Found: located at Announcer Tower
- Pets Allowed: must remain on least at all times. Must stay in Camping Area and Amateur Pits. No pets allowed in main fan areas on Saturday.
- No glass bottles in Fan Viewing areas.
- No drones or remote control aircraft permitted.
- No pit vehicles. we do not allow pit bikes, quads, scooters, golf carts, UTVs, etc.
- No open campfires. Gas and charcoal cooking grills ONLY permitted.
- Do not take banners. Banners and event signage are the private property of the promoter. Removal of these items is illegal and punishable by law. You will be prosecuted for theft.
- Responsibility. Motocross racing, like all motorsports can be dangerous. When you enter the grounds you assume the risk of injury and/or damage to your person and property. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your children safe. Be aware of their location at all times. Never turn you back to oncoming racers. Remember, you share the facility with moving wheels and motorcycles. Be cautious of moving wheels in foot traffic areas.
See you this weekend!