Pala Raceway Overnight Camping Rules
- Camping is allowed ONLY in the designated camping areas.
- NO campfires during RED Flag Warnings and only at the discretion of the Fire Department.
- All campfires must be wood fires ONLY, and in portable fire pits no larger than 3 ft in diameter.
- No dumping of holding tanks.
- No washing of RVs, no oil changes or repairs allowed at campground.
- No fireworks or weapons of any kind.
- All campers must stay within the designated camping area between the hours of 6pm and 8am.
- Absolutely NO riding of any kind on any of the tracks between the hours of 6pm and 8am.
- What you bring in, you take out! Please do not leave trash or household items of any kind when you exit the property.
- We realize that dogs are an important part of families that have them and they are allowed here. We do require that they be on a leash at all times and that you clean up after them.
- Quiet hours are between 10pm and 6am.
- Check-out time for campers is 7pm. You must pack up and exit the property by that time on the day you check-out.
- Rider wristbands must be purchased at time of check-in for all days of reserved camping time. No refunds will be given should you decide to leave early.
- Please be considerate of all fellow campers and Pala Raceway security and staff.
All camping reservations are non-refundable. By reserving you confirm that you have read and accept the Pala Raceway Overnight Camping Rules. Failure to follow these rules can/will result in removal from the Pala Raceway property and possible revocation of camping privileges.
Please contact us (760)891-3570 to make reservation.